Infernet canyon (Grenoble, Chartreuse)
from 44 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Go to an impressive canyon close to the city of Grenoble! The Infernet is a narrow gorge that can reach 60 meters deep with passages 2 meters wide.
The 25m waterfall will take you to the heart of the matter. The Infernet is an aquatic canyon that offers a unique atmosphere!
The photos of the outing are offered.
We will meet on the parking of the canyon, in the small village of Quaix in Chartreuse (38950).
- Departure in the morning: 9am
- Departure after noon: 2pm
Will follow a 15min walk and 30min return.
Things to bring with you:
- A pair of closed shoes like sport shoes to go in the water
- A leash if you have to take your glasses with you
- One bottle of water (1.5l for two)
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Loan of technical equipment (5mm wetsuit, neoprene sock, harness, helmet)
Price:48€ / pers, group rate from 6pers: 44€ / pers.
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking