Infernet canyon (Chartreuse, Isère)
from 44 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Go to an impressive canyon close to the city of Grenoble! Located in the Chartreuse massif, the Infernet is a narrow gorge that can reach 60 meters deep with passages 2 meters wide.
The 25m waterfall will take you directly into the heart of the matter. The Infernet is an aquatic canyon that offers a unique atmosphere!
The photos of the outing are offered.
We will meet on the parking of the canyon, in the small village of Quaix-en-Chartreuse (38950).
- Departure in the morning: 9am.
- Departure in the afternoon: 2pm.
Will follow a 15min walk and 30min return walk.
Things to bring with you:
- Sport shoes to go in the water.
- A leash if you have to take your glasses with you.
- One bottle of water (1.5l for two).
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment (5mm wetsuit, neoprene sock, harness, helmet).
Price: 48€/pax., group rate from 6 pers: 44€/pax.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking