"Rocher de l'Envers" via ferrata (Chartreuse)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the Grésivaudan valley in Isère, the "Rocher de l'envers" via ferrata is a very beautiful and bucolic via. It is the most recent one in the Chartreuse massif (opened in August 2014).
It proposes to you an ideal route for families or beginners. This is not where you will get tired but you will remember its green character, its magnificent and sometimes vertiginous views on the waterfalls of the Alloix and on the Belledonne massif!
In short, it's a quiet route, for a beautiful and soft via ferrata initiation.
The pictures of the outing are offered.
- Appointment at the car park of the town hall of Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze (Isère).
- 45 minutes of beautiful approach walk where you will cross all the waterfalls of the Alloix canyon (canyoning descent is possible!) will lead you to the famous 45 meters waterfall, the departure of our via ferrata.
- Around 1h30 for the via ferrata tour.
- Then follows the descent by foot by another path that will take you back to the car.
- Possibility also to park directly at the top and therefore not to make the beautiful approach walk. Possible variant in case of short timing or for "non walkers" :)
Things to bring:
- A pair of sport shoes or mountain shoes.
- A small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment.
- Price: 42 €/pax., group rate: 40 €/pax. (6 persons minimum).
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking