"Rocher de l'envers" via ferrata in Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze (Chartreuse)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata of "Rocher de l'envers" is a very beautiful and bucolic via, the most recent of Chartreuse Massif (August 2014). An ideal route for families or beginners. This is not where you will get tired but you remember its green character, its magnificent and sometimes dizzy views on the waterfalls of the Alloix!
A quiet course, a beautiful and soft initiation.
The pictures of the outing are offered!
- Appointment at the car park of the town hall of Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze (Isère)
- 45 minutes beautiful approach walk where you will cross all the waterfalls of the Alloix canyon (canyoning descent is possible!) will lead you to the famous 45m waterfall, the start of our via ferrata
- Around 1h30 for the via ferrata tour
- Then follows the descent by foot by another path that will take you back to the car
- Possibility also to park directly at the top and therefore not to make the beautiful approach walk. Possible variant in case of short timing or for "non walkers" :)
Things to bring:
- A pair of closed shoes like sport shoes or mountain shoes
- A small backpack with a bottle of water and some energy bars
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Loan of technical equipment
- Price: 42 € / pers, group rate: 40 € / pers (6 persons minimum)
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking