Crolles via ferrata in Chartreuse (Isère)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This via ferrata is located between Crolles and Saint-Hilaire-du-Touvet in the Chartreuse massif. Here the environment is wild and the views over the valley of Grésivaudan and the Belledonne massif are gorgeous (when sunny, Mont Blanc can be even seen!).
After climbing on a pillar, the "Parcours des Lavandières" takes you to the foot of the spectacular Oule waterfall that you cross by trying not to be too watered. You will then continue, alternating between vertical and horizontal parts to finish by the famous ladder of the "Maquisards".
Possibility to make an athletic section where "we will pull on the arms!" by taking the expert level variant "The Great Dihedral". Vertiginous ambiance guaranteed!
We will meet in Saint-Hilaire-du-Touvet (Isère), about 40 minutes drive from Grenoble or Chambéry, at the funicular arrival car park. It takes half an hour of downhill hike to reach the departure of this beautiful via ferrata. Arrived overthere, we have to go up with the bars to arrive just under the car park!
Walk back is about 3 minutes.
- The classic route of the "Vire des Lavandières" and the itinerary reserved for the experts "Le Grand Dièdre" have the same departure and separate after one quarter of the route.
- About 4 hours for the complete loop.
Things to bring:
- A pair of sport shoes or mountain shoes.
- A small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment.
Price is 50€/pax., group rate 45€/pax. (6 persons minimum), for the classic route of the "Vire des Lavandières".
Price is 55€/pax., group rate 52€/pax. (6 persons minimum), for the expert route "Le Grand Dièdre".
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking