Crolles via ferrata in Chartreuse (Isère)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This via ferrata is located between Crolles and Saint-Hilaire-du-Touvet in the Chartreuse massif. Here the environment is wild and the views over the valley of Grésivaudan and the Belledonne massif are gorgeous (when sunny, Mont Blanc can be seen!).
After climbing on a pillar, the "Parcours des Lavandières" takes you to the foot of the Oule waterfall that you cross by trying not to be too watered, to continue alternating between vertical and horizontal parts to finish by the famous ladder of the "maquisards".
Possibility to make an athletic section "we pull on the arms!" by taking the expert level variant "The Great Dihedral". Ambiance guaranteed!
We will meet in Saint-Hilaire-du-Touvet (Isère), at the funicular arrival car park. It takes half an hour of downhill hike to reach the start of this beautiful via ferrata. Arrived at the departure, we have to go up with the bars to arrive just under the car park!
Walk back is about 3 minutes.
- The classic route of the "Vire des Lavandières" and the itinerary reserved for the experts "Le Grand Dièdre" have the same departure and separate after one quarter of the route.
- Around 4h for the complete loop.
Things to bring:
- A pair of sport shoes or mountain shoes.
- A small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment.
Price is 50€/pax., group rate 45€/pax. (6 persons minimum), for the classic route of the "Vire des Lavandières".
Price is 55€/pax., group rate 52€/pax. (6 persons minimum), for the expert route "Le Grand Dièdre".
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking