Ice climbing in the Gran Paradiso National Park (Aosta valley)
from 175 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by a beautiful day of ice climbing in the gorgeous valleys of the Gran Paradiso National Park!
The valleys of Cogne, Valsavarenche and Rhemes offer us an infinite range of possibilities according to your level and your desire to walk before climbing.
If Cogne is known as the Mecca of ice climbing, there are many other interesting places. We will choose the route together according to the ice conditions, the avalanche risk, the weather and your level.
You also have the opportunity to practice over several days!
- After checking the backpacks and the equipment, we will go for the approach walk (from 20min to 2h depending on the chosen route)
- Once at the start of the ice fall, we will equip ourselves and, after a little reminder about rope handling, we will start to climb
- We will rappel down to the backpacks and we will come back to the car park
- Beer or hot chocolate according to your level of hypothermia ;-)
Booking is effective after payment of a deposit of 50% of the price of the outing.
- No deduction on deposit if cancellation is made 20 days minimum in advance
- 20 to 10 days in advance, the deposit will be retained up to 50%
- Less than 10 days in advance, the deposit will be withheld
Cancellation by the guide (meteo, bad mountain condition, injury ...) :
The customer can :
- maintain the same offer for another date
- choose another offer with same price
- choose another offer with another price (with a refund or integration of the price difference)
- cancel the outing by asking for the refund of the deposit
Modification of the program :
The guide can modify or cancel the program if necessary (weather conditions, mountain conditions, avalanche danger, etc ...). This decision is at the sole discretion of the guide and can not called into question. The guide can propose different "B option" indicating the possible different costs (more or less). This proposal may or may not be accepted by customers.
Possibility to subscribe to the emergency insurance
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
The price does not include
- Transport to/from the meeting point
- Ice axes, crampons, helmet and harness
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking