Furon canyon - upper part (Grenoble, Vercors)
from 42 € / p. from 1 to 20 personsInfos & Booking
The classical canyon of the Vercors massif, close to Grenoble!
The Furon canyon is accessible to beginners as well as more advanced people, as each obstacle can be negotiated in several ways.
Jumps, toboggans, rappels, zip lines and other surprises will punctuate your descent! Of course jumps are not mandatory, there is always another alternative.
A video is better than a long speech:
- Appointment around 9am or 1pm. Depending on the days and the affluence we try to set a shifted schedule.
- Duration: 3 hours on average (from 20 to 25 minutes of approach walk, 2.5 hours of descent, 5 minutes of walk back).
- Go directly to the parking of the site of the activity (climb to Villard-de-Lans from Sassenage). I will send you all the necessary information by e-mail (time, exact meeting place, what to bring).
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Pictures of the activity.
- All technical equipment necessary for the activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene sock, harness, double lanyards, descender, helmet).
Price: 45€/pax., group rate (from 6 persons): 42€/pax.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking