Écouges canyon - lower part (Vercors Massif)
from 54 € / p. from 1 to 20 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the Vercors massif, the Écouges canyon is the most complete and renowned in the region. The different possible entries and exits offer the possibility to adapt the outing to the level of participants.
- Part I with its rappels up to 70 meters is accessible to people who have already practiced the activity.
- Part II is the one that is done most frequently, with rappels up to 30 meters, jumps, slides.
- Possibility to extend Part II to make an affordable day.
Here is a nice video to give you an idea of the outing:
- Appointment in front of the church of Saint-Gervais (Zip code 38470) around 8 / 9am or 1 / 2pm. Depending on the days and the affluence we try to set a shifted schedule.
- Duration: 5 minutes walk, 3 hours canyoning and ½ hour walk back.
- I send you all the information needed for the activity by email (time and meeting point, what to bring).
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Pictures of the activity.
- All technical equipment necessary for the activity (5mm wetsuit, neoprene sock, harness, double lanyards, descender, helmet).
Price: 58€/pax., group rate (from 6 persons): 54€/pax.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking