Snowshoe hike: go to Izoard Pass (Briançon, Hautes-Alpes)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
For this snowshoe hike, the departure is above Cervières, under the sight of the iconic Rochebrune peak. Then go to the Izoard Pass with one of the most beautiful views of the Queyras Park. Possibility to have lunchh at Napoleon refuge: early booking is better.
The use of a trasceiver is recommended.
I also offer day trips throughout the week, all along winter.
Adult price: 36€, child price: 32€.
- Visit of the mountain village of Cervières
- Discovery of Rochebrune and its environment
- Izoard Pass, emblematic passage of the Tour de France (possibility to eat at the Napoleon refuge)
- Forest in winter, a specific environment
In total, 13.5km hike with a positive elevation of 700m but possibility to make an easier hike.
The price includes
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles)
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking