Snowshoe hiking at the Izoard Pass (Hautes-Alpes)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Discover the beautiful Izoard pass in winter, only a few kilometers from Briançon in the Hautes-Alpes.
For this snowshoe hike, the departure is above Cervières, under the sight of the iconic Rochebrune peak. Then go to the Izoard pass with one of the most beautiful views of the Queyras Park. Possibility to have lunch at the Napoleon refuge: early booking is better.
The use of a trasceiver is recommended.
I also offer day trips throughout the week, all along winter.
- Visit of the mountain village of Cervières.
- Discovery of the Rochebrune peak and its environment.
- Izoard pass, emblematic passage of the Tour de France (possibility to have lunch at the Napoleon refuge).
- Forest in winter, a specific environment.
In total, 13.5 kilometers hike with a positive elevation of 700 meters but possibility to make an easier hike.
The price includes
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles).
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
Adult price: 36€, child price: 32€.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking