Snowshoeing in Dormillouse (Écrins, Hautes-Alpes)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
It's the perfect day to feel alone in the world. You will snowshoe below geologically spectacular cliffs, ice falls, and you will discover this unexpected little village of Dormillouse. In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes departement, this valley of the Écrins is waiting for you!
The use of a transceiver is recommended.
I also offer day trips throughout the week, all along winter.
- Discovery of Freissinières' lost valley.
- Formation of ice falls.
- Geology of Hautes-Alpes.
- History of Dormillouse village.
In total, 11 kilometers' hike with a positive elevation of 430 meters.
The price includes
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles).
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
Adult price: 36€, child price: 32€.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking