Snowshoeing in the Écrins (Hautes-Alpes)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
From illusion to reality: go for two snowshoe hikes in one, from Serre Chevalier (Briançon) to the Lautaret pass, along the Guisane river, in the Écrins massif.
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, you will live a rich and bio-diversified outing! From the endangered glaciers to the location of the ibex, symbolic animal of the Alps, there is only one step towards the white dream.
I also offer day trips throughout the week, all along winter.
- One to two ½ day possible.
- Hike between Guisane and Écrins National Park.
- Glaciers, snow, and specific environment.
- Ibex observation.
In total, 12 kilometers hike with a positive elevation of 600 meters.
The price includes
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles).
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
Adult price: 36€, child price: 32€.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking