Snowshoeing in Écrins: from illusion to reality (Hautes-Alpes)
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Go for two snowshoe hikes in one, from Serre Chevalier (Briançon) to Lautaret Pass, along the Guisane, in the Écrins Massif.
A rich and bio-diversified outing! From the endangered glaciers to the location of the ibex, symbolic animal of the Alps, there is only one step towards the white dream.
I also offer day trips throughout the week, all along winter.
Adult price: 36€, child price: 32€.
- One to two ½ day possible
- Hike between Guisane and Écrins National Park
- Glaciers, snow, and specific environment
- Ibex observation
In total, 12km hike with a positive elevation of 600m.
The price includes
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles)
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking