Hiking on the mountains and volcanoes of northern Iceland
from 1930 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go for this 8-day guided tour, including 5 hiking days, which guarantees a total change of scenery in the heart of Icelandic nature, a few kilometers from the Arctic Circle...
Wild hikes, a mixture of sea, mountains, glaciers, deserts and volcanoes. The north of Iceland offers all this variety, and the beauty of the landscapes will not leave you indifferent! And what a pleasure to enjoy a hot bath after spending the day in the moonlight!
An exclusive stay reserved for lovers of outdoor activities: 2 nights in cottages / inns, 5 nights in bivouac (mess tent for the meals, 2 places tent to sleep). You will only carry your stuff of the day (logistic assistance vehicle).
You will love:
- 5 beautiful wild hikes, a unique trip
- Supervision by an experienced guide who knows the region
- Coaching by the organizer, which allows you to save agency fees!
- The conviviality of a small group limited to 8 participants maximum
- An confirmed departure from 4 people
- Very varied and wild landscapes: glaciers, volcanoes, sea, mountains
- A guaranteed change of scenery, far from the tourist sites of the south of the island!
The price includes
- Return flight Paris-Reykjavik
- Baggage transport
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Full board accommodation (except drinks and meals on days 1 and 8)
- Loan of the equipment: tent (one 3 places tent for 2 people), mess tent
- Repatriation assistance insurance
The price does not include
- Meals of day 1 and day 8
- Museum visits
- Admission to swimming pools and hot baths (from 6€)
- Cancellation-interruption insurance
- Bivouac: 1930€ / person
- Lodge: 2292€ / person