Snowshoeing and bivouac in igloo in Vercors
from 130 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Sleeping outdoors in winter ... it's possible!
After a short snowshoe hike in the Vercors Massif, you will discover how to build an igloo and start a fire in the snow. You will spend the evening in front of the fire before joining your igloos, and for the less adventurous a cabin will be nearby ...
An adventure to live absolutely !!
- Snowshoeing to the bivouac
- Construction of igloos and other shelters for those who wish to discover other techniques
- Wood picking and discovery of fire techniques on snow
- Aperitif and home-cooked meals from organic and local products and tasting of transformations from wild plants
- Night in the igloo (a hut is located not far from the bivouac site for safety)
- Snowshoeing back to the cars
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Aperitif, evening meal and breakfast
- Loan of snowshoes
The price does not include
- Loan of sleeping bags
- Picnics for lunches
- Transport to the meeting place
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking