Introduction to conscious walk and Afghan walk on the Côte Bleue, near Marseille
from 59 € / p. from 7 to 20 personsInfos & Booking
A day near Marseille on the Côte Bleue to discover the basics of the Art of walking and its multiple benefits.
"Consciously practiced, walking is probably the most regenerative act, the most accomplished corporal practice ever." (Yvan Amar)
The Art of walking that I have been sharing for over 27 years is not just about hiking, but much more! I created little by little, step by step, breath after breath, this Art of walking that I called early conscious walk because it was necessary to give a name. This original approach to walking is a true Art of walking, a yoga of walking, a very complete method, a meditation in action and an inner path to take a step towards oneself. Its benefits are innumerable on all levels of being, all trainees testify! It also helps us to develop our attention, our Presence at the moment and also to let emerge this part of us called the observer, the witness. I often say that it is the association of the famous Carpe Diem and the no less famous Know yourself of the pediment of Delphi!
I want to emphasize that it is an extremely concrete Art of walking, a real method, with essential keys to learn to walk smoothly on the ground, with less effort, fatigue, without pain and with more pleasure, this whatever the type of terrain (uphill, downhill, flat).
Here are the topics discussed during this day:
- Learn to breathe better in order to get plenty of oxygen.
- Learn to descend safely and serenely through rooting in the Hara.
- Learn to tame the rhythms of the Afghan walk and other breaths for significant regeneration.
- Learn to live the walk by being fully present, thanks to conscious walking with multiple benefits. It is a certain kind of meditation in action in the sense of fully enjoying all that we experience during the walk, this without judgment and as if it was the first time.
The days are so dense that I reserve for other courses learning to walk with hiking poles to go even more towards non-effort and happiness to walk on the path less frequented, the one of the Consciousness
You will find below the video (beginning at 1m30) that the Swiss TV did on my approach in 2010.
- Yoga of walking: conscious walking and Afghan walking.
- Tips about equipment: shoes, backpack, camel back, etc.
- Sport special dynamic relaxation: increase of physical energy.
- Different rhythms of conscious walking and Afghan walking, depending on the terrain: how to place your feet on the ground, what is walking, how to walk on the land to save money and avoid aches and pains. The backpack: how to make it a help and not a handicap thanks to a certain way of walking with it.
- Rooting in the Hara: how to finally descend steepest slopes quietly and serenely.
- Sound yoga to live the sound breath.
The exact place of the event as well as information useful to the participants are sent during registration.
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Teaching of the Art of walking
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking