Ski mountaineering in the Écrins (La Grave, Hautes-Alpes)
from 85 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
During this day of ski mountaineering, you will climb 2 passes and descend two beautiful slopes!
From La Grave, you will discover the beautiful valleys of Selle and Étançons before joining the picturesque village of La Bérarde.
A short abseiling descent on a rope will give an alpine character to this mini crossing of the Écrins massif.
- We meet in La Grave, then we will use the cable car to reach the Girose glacier and we will climb the Lauze pass
- 1st downhill on the Selle Glacier
- Then we will go up the Replat pass
- 2nd long downhill to La Bérarde, where thanks to a car handling we will go back to La Grave
The price includes
- The supervision by the mountain guide
- The loan of equipment if needed
The price does not include
- Rental of missing equipment
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking