Ski mountaineering in the Écrins (Hautes-Alpes)
from 85 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
During this day of ski mountaineering taking place in the Écrins massif, you will climb two altitude passes and descend two beautiful slopes!
From the village of La Grave, you will discover the beautiful valleys of Selle and Étançons before reaching the picturesque village of La Bérarde.
A short abseiling descent on a rope will give an alpine character to this mini crossing of the Écrins massif.
- Meet in La Grave, then we will use the cable car to reach the Girose glacier and we will climb to the Lauze pass.
- 1st descent on the Selle glacier.
- Then we will go up the Replat pass.
- 2nd long descent to La Bérarde, where thanks to a car handling we will go back to La Grave.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of safety equipment if needed.
The price does not include
- Rental of missing equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking