Ski touring from Vélan to Chamonix
from 380 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go on an original ski touring crossing, away from the crowds of the "haute route".
From Bourg-Saint-Pierre you will go from east to west to finish in Chamonix by skiing, crossing Valais, Aosta valley and Mont-Blanc massif.
Several options and variants will remain to be defined according to the conditions and the hazards met ...
D1: Climb to the Vélan hut
D2: Crossing to the Hospice du Grand Saint Bernard
D3: Crossing to Entrèves and the Torino refuge.
D4: Col d'Entrèves and descent of the white valley.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of safety equipment (transceiver, showel, probe)
The price does not include
- Your equipment adapted to the practice of ski touring
- Travel (carpooling possible), shuttles, transfers and skipass
- Accommodations (refuge)
- Your ski insurance in Europe / Switzerland (2,90€/day)
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking