Ski touring from Vélan to Chamonix
from 380 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go on an original ski touring crossing, away from the crowds of the "haute route".
From Bourg-Saint-Pierre you will go from east to west to finish in Chamonix by skiing, after crossing the Valais, the Aosta valley and the Mont-Blanc massif.
Several options and variants will remain to be defined according to the weather and snow conditions and the hazards met ...
D1: Climb to the Vélan hut.
Departure from Bourg-Saint-Pierre for about 1000 meters of positive elevation.
D2: Crossing to the Grand-Saint-Bernard Hospice.
D3: Crossing to Bonatti refuge in the Italian Val Ferret.
D4: Descent of the Val Ferret to Courmayeur then cable car to Torino refuge.
D5: Day of reserve or descent of the Combe Maudite and of the Vallée Banche.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- The guide's fees.
- Loan of safety equipment (transceiver, showel, probe).
The price does not include
- Your equipment adapted to the practice of ski touring.
- Transport (carpooling possible), shuttles, transfers and skipass.
- Accommodations (in refuge).
- Your ski insurance in Europe / Switzerland (2,90€/day).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking