Trekking to meet the glaciers, between Arves and Écrins (Hautes-Alpes, Savoie)
from 480 € / p. from 3 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a very varied hiking route along which you will discover the incredible diversity of the massifs of Arves and Écrins. Between alpine plateaus steppe-like and wild valleys, the route of this hike offers magnificent perspectives on the surrounding peaks, and especially on the Meije. Close, or contemplated from a height, you will approach the glaciers, to better understand their functioning, their role, their future. Despite this high mountain atmosphere, the hike does not present any technical difficulties. The nights in shelters allow to walk with a light backpack.
- Reasonable walking days (4 to 5 hours a day)
- Portage limited to the business of the day, comfortable nights in a hut or lodge
- Discovery of the atmosphere of the high mountains: landscapes, glaciers, men (guardians of refuge, shepherds, ...)
- Route oriented on the discovery of the fascinating glaciers of the Écrins. Their formation, their life, their future, their role as witnesses, archives, and their future in a rapidly changing climate.
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Accomodations in huts /lodges
- Hiking equipment
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking