Arctic ride in the Lyngen Alps (Norway)
from 1544 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
8-day guided tour, including 6 days of hiking, which allows a complete immersion in the heart of the Lappish nature, more than 500 km north of the Arctic Circle ...
Wild hikes, a mix of sea and mountain. The Lyngen Alps offer a very alpine relief that seems to arise from the Norwegian Sea. An exceptional adventure trip reserved for lovers of outdoor activities.
Two types of accommodation are available: in a cottage on the entire stay or a mixed cottage and bivouac (6 nights in wild bivouac: heated mess tent for the meal, 2 places tents to sleep).
Transport: you only carry your busstuff iness of the day (vehicle assistance-logistics).
All inclusive travel limited to 8 participants maximum.
- 6 beautiful wild hikes, a unique trip
- Supervision by an experienced guide who knows the region
- The conviviality of a small group limited to 8 participants maximum
- An insured departure from 4 registered
- A complete immersion in the heart of Norwegian nature
- The endless days in the midnight sun!
The price includes
- Return flight
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Full board accommodation
The price does not include
- Meals of days 1 and 8
- Cancellation insurance
- Bivouac package: 1544€ per person (all inclusive from Paris CDG, contact me for other airport)
- Package formula: 1854€ per person (all inclusive from Paris CDG, contact me for other airport)