Preparation for the Mountain Leader exam (Savoie)
Duration : 5 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : experienced
from 455 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The objective of this 5-day course taking place in Savoie is to prepare you for the probationary exam of the state diploma of Mountain Leader and to optimize your chances of success.
I propose two sessions, one in the spring and one at the end of the summer, which take place in the Arvan valley in Maurienne.
- To have a personal practice of the discipline, basic knowledge and a personal and professional project.
- The trainee must be registered for the exam or in a process of going to the exam in the short term.
The + of the training:
- An evolution on sectors with different morphologies: alpine reliefs (a priori easier), Nordic reliefs (navigation and map reading more delicate).
- An alternation of sessions in the field (orienteering course) and theoretical sessions in the classroom (MCQs).
- Individualized follow-up.
- Experienced trainers.
- Permanent orienteering courses with several circuits.
- Review of the fundamentals of orientation.
- Practical orientation exercises.
- Orienteering (permanent courses and timed courses such as the probationary exam).
- Work on the MCQ.
The price includes
- Supervision by the experienced mountain leaders.
- Teaching fees.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Saint-Jean-d'Arves, one hour drive from Chambéry or Albertville.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
At the free choice of the participants.
- To be confirmed