Geology initiation weekend (Maurienne, Savoie)
from 210 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
From the formation of massifs to the determination of rocks.
Here are the objectives of this training taking place in Savoie, in the Maurienne valley:
- Understand and explain the major steps and movements that helped building the relief as we know it.
- In the field, put into practice theoretical parts on the construction of reliefs and landscapes.
- Identify rocks, know their history and their uses.
This training is preferably intended for mountain and environmental professionals, anyone working (or planning to work) in the natural environment, hikers and mountaineers...
It takes place in a massif with a varied geology and thus allows several examples of geological zones to be covered.
- Mountain formation and the origin of mechanisms.
- Theoretical part in the classroom, practical part in the field.
- Geological field hike.
- Rock identification.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Teaching fees.
- Tourist taxes.
The price does not include
- Transport from your home to the place of the internship.
- And, everything not specified in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking