Ski touring trip in the Eastern Oberland
from 390 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by Valais on the German side!
Go on an original crossing on glaciers and comfortable shelters. After passing the Gross Diamantstock, you will climb the Hangendgletscherhorn and the Ränfenhorn.
Contact me for more information!
D1: From Guttannen and Handegg, we reach the Bachlital refuge (2328m).
D2: We pass near the Gross Diamantstock before reaching the Gauli refuge (2200m).
D3: Round trip ascent of Hangendgletscherhorn (3291m).
D4: Crossing of Ränfenhorn (3255m) and descent to Rausenlaui.
D5: day of reserve and return.
I reserve the right to modify the itinerary or accommodations according to the hazards of the mountain.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide and his fees
- Loan of safety (transceiver, showel, probe) and specific (harness, rescue kit) equipment
The price does not include
- Transport (possible carpooling to Gutannen)
- Accomodation, meals and drinks in the refuges
- Ski touring insurance (2,90€/day with Impact multisports)
- Your ski touring equipment
- Guarded refuge
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking