Ascent of the Dolent on ski touring (Mont-Blanc)
from 180 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Make the ascent, with backcountry skis at your feet, of the magnificent Mont Dolent, an important summit of the Mont-Blanc massif.
From the Val Ferret in Italy, you will reach the bivouac of Dolent to spend the night.
The next day, you will alternate climb and crossing to arrive at the foot of the summit ridge that you will climb in mountaineering.
Will follow a long, beautiful and varied descent to the starting point.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of security equipment (transceiver, harness, ...).
- Accommodation + diner and breakfast.
The price does not include
- Transports (carpooling or meet at the departure place).
- 2 picnics.
- Ski touring insurance for Switzerland and Italy (2,90€/day with Impact multi sports).
- Your ski touring equipment, including crampons, helmet and ice axe.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In basic bivouac: 15 persons max, the guide will cook!
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking