Ski touring ascent of Dolent (Mont-Blanc)
from 180 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to climb, with skis on, the magnificent Dolent mountain, an important summit of the Mont-Blanc massif. This mountain is the only one to be shared between three countries: France, Switzerland and Italy.
Starting from Val Ferret in Italy, the first day allows us to reach the Dolent bivouac to spend the night there.
The next day, an alternation of climbs and crossings will allow us to reach the foot of the summit ridge that we will cross by mountaineering.
A long and beautiful ski descent to the starting point will follow.
If you are interested in other technical itineraries in the Alps, I also propose during spring:
- a five-day raid around Mont Vélan and Grand Combin in the Valais,
- three days of ski touring in the cirque of Leschaux, in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif,
- the high route from Arolla to Zermatt in the Valais.
- The departure is to be confirmed according to the weather and snow conditions and the level of the participants.
- Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of security equipment (avalanche beacon, showel, probe, harness,etc.).
- Dinner and breakfast.
The price does not include
- Transports to and from Courmayeur, 30 minutes drive from Chamonix (carpooling possible or meet at the departure place).
- 2 picnics for lunches.
- Ski touring insurance for Switzerland and Italy (possible with Impact multi sports).
- Your ski touring equipment, including crampons, helmet and ice axe.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In basic bivouac: 15 persons max, the guide will cook!
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking