Ski touring : the Leschaux Cirque (Mont-Blanc)
from 260 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose to leave above Chamonix in Haute-Savoie, to ski in the heart of the cirque de Leschaux, in a wild and spectacular part of the Mont-Blanc massif.
On the first day, after a gondola ride up to the Aiguille du Midi and a partial descent of the famous Vallée Blanche, we will reach the Requin refuge to spend the night.
The next day we will hike on the Leschaux glacier, at the foot of the mythical Grandes Jorasses north face, to reach the refuge of the same name where we will spend the night, in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif.
On the last day we'll do a short out and back couloir to the Mont Mallet, before continuing with the descent to the Montenvers.
- The departure is to be confirmed according to the weather and snow conditions and the level of the participants.
- Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Guide's fees.
- Loan of safety equipment: avalanche beacon, showel, probe, harness, hauling kit.
The price does not include
- Transport to Chamonix, about one hour drive from Annecy (possible carpooling).
- Ski touring insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- D1: Requin hut, guarded.
- D2: Leschaux hut, not guarded.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking