Finnish Lapland: crossing the Hetta-Pallas Tunturi National Park
from 2192 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
An exclusive stay in the heart of Lapland, in the far north of Finland. The crossing of the Hetta-Pallas Tunturi National Park immerses you in Sami country, between taiga and tundra.
Far from the beaten track of southern Finland, and far beyond Napapijri, the Arctic Circle, this itinerant route offers you the spectacle of nature as far as the eye can see. "A paradise for hikers".
According to the Samis, who live permanently in contact with this nature, there are 8 seasons in northern Finland. I propose you this stay during the two best periods for hiking: spring (messemann) and autumn (ruska) to allow you to enjoy endless days in the midnight sun, or the magic of aurora borealis.
You will like:
- A 5-days of hiking complete crossing, in roaming and without transfers
- Supervision by an experienced guide who perfectly knows the region
- Varied and comfortable accommodation: hotels, cottages and cabins
- Having your luggage every evening (except one)
- The sauna after the day's walk
- Reindeer herds in liberty
- Depending on the season, the midnight sun or aurora borealis
- A free evening in Helsinki, the beautiful capital
- Supervision by the organizer, which allows you to save agency fees!
- The conviviality of a small group limited to 12 participants maximum
- An insured departure from 4 registered
The price includes
- Paris-Kittila return flight
- Luggage transport
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Accomodation and meals
- Repatriation insurance
The price does not include
- Days 1 and 8 meals
- Eventual museum visits
- Saunas entrances (from 6€)
- Cancellation insurance
- Lodges and huts
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking