Ski touring trip in Queyras Massif (Hautes-Alpes)
from 350 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
This course is for people who have already done some ski touring or who have a good level of downhill skiing and a good physical condition.
The idea is to propose a route in a beautiful valley above Saint-Véran (highest village in Europe) in Queyras Massif. The refuge de la blanche, located at 2500 meters above sea level, will welcome us in a wonderful environment where we can admire the sunset on the border ridges.
The ski hikes will therefore be done with a light backpack from the refuge. The evenings reserved for the rest, the relaxation and the good meals, will allow us to live a unique immersion experience while being well settled.
D1: move to the heart of Queyras and climb to the refuge.
D2 and D3: magic hikes: Tête de Caramantran, tête des Toillies, pointe des Sagnes Longues..
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Transport to Queyras (departure from Die in the Drôme, through Gap, Embrun and Guillestre)
- Recovery at the station of the cities mentioned above
- Loan of ski touring and safety equipment (except ski touring boots)
The price does not include
- Half board in the hut: 2 nights = 90€
- Picnics and snacks for 3 days
- Refuge de la Blanche (2500m)