Ski touring course in Queyras (Hautes-Alpes)
from 350 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
This course taking place in the Hautes-Alpes is for people who have already done some ski touring or who have a good level of downhill skiing and a good physical condition.
The idea is to offer a training course around Saint-Véran (the highest village in Europe) in the Queyras massif.
The refuge or lodge will welcome us in a wonderful setting where we can admire the sunset on the border ridges.
The ski tours will be done with a light bakpack. The evenings reserved for rest, relaxation and good food will allow you to live a unique experience of immersion while being well installed.
D1: Transfer to the heart of the Queyras massif and first ski tour.
D2 and D3: magic ski touring hikes such as Tête de Caramantran, Tête des Toillies, Pointe des Sagnes Longues, Tête du Longet, Clausis valley...
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Transport to Queyras (departure from Die in the Drôme, through Gap, Embrun and Guillestre).
- Pick up at the station of the cities mentioned above.
- Loan of ski touring and safety equipment (except ski touring boots).
The price does not include
- Half board in the hut: 2 nights = 90€.
- Picnics and snacks for 3 days.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Refuge de la Blanche (2500m).
- "La Baïta du loup" lodge in Saint-Véran.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking