Introduction to ski touring for families and teens (Vercors)
from 85 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a day of sharing to introduce you to ski touring, with your family, in the south of the Vercors massif.
The outing will take place on a wild route, preserved from crowds, in the sun and most likely in spring snow.
The equipment (skis, shoes, hiking poles, skins, transceiver, probe, showel) is provided, and the possible accommodation in a beautiful cottage the night before brings you closer and allows you to share a friendly moment. This time will also be an opportunity to take the time to adjust the equipment with your mountain guide.
The appointment is set at 8.30am for a schedulded ascent in the Haut Diois, about 40 minutes drive from the cottage. We will choose a summit on the ridge border between the southern Vercors and the Haut Diois according to the best conditions.
We will take the time to ride and climb quietly to learn with family (conversions, pace, ...), before a snack at the top in one of the most beautiful landscape of this exceptional nature reserve.
Of course will follow a downhill into a slope without any track.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment.
The price does not include
- On-site transport (possible carpooling).
- Picnic for lunch.
- Overnight at the cottage if you wish to come the night before and possibly stay the next day to enjoy a day of skiing in the local resort.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In arc en ciel cottage, bioclimatic, in a beautiful environment, in free management or ½ board.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking