Introduction to ski touring for families and teens (Vercors)
from 85 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a day of sharing to introduce you to ski touring, with your family, in the south of the Vercors massif.
The outing will take place on a wild route, preserved from crowds, in the sun of the Drôme and most likely with "spring" snow.
All the equipment (skis, shoes, hiking poles, skins, transceiver, probe, showel) is provided, and the possible accommodation in a beautiful cottage above Die the night before brings you closer and allows you to share a friendly moment. This moment will also be an opportunity to take the time to try and adjust the equipment with your mountain guide.
The appointment is set at 8.30am for a schedulded ascent in the Haut Diois, about 40 minutes drive from the cottage. We will choose a summit on the ridge border between the Southern Vercors and the Haut-Diois, according to the snow and weather best conditions.
We will take the time to ride and climb quietly, in order to learn with family (conversions, pace, ...), before a snack at the top in one of the most beautiful landscape of this exceptional nature reserve.
Of course will follow a descent on a slope without any track.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (skis, shoes, hiking poles, skins, transceiver, probe, showel).
The price does not include
- On-site transport (possible carpooling).
- Picnic for lunch.
- Overnight at the cottage if you wish to come the night before.
- Possibility to stay the next day to enjoy a day of skiing in the local resort.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In Arc en ciel cottage, bioclimatic, in a beautiful environment, with free management or ½ board.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking