Electric fatbike night ride in Chamrousse (Belledonne, Isère)
from 54 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Dare this night outing in fatbike with electric assistance on the snow, around the resort of Chamrousse in Belledonne Massif. The progression in the forest, on the snow and in the light of the headlamps will give a magical dimension to this ride.
Another highlight is a small snack around torches at night, in the middle of nature.
What is e-fatbike?
- Oversized tires that provide more comfort, safety and stability on snow-covered trails and tracks
- An electric assistance that provides the energy needed to progress almost everywhere, with ease, all year round
- A gentle activity, accessible to many people!
- You must have already practiced Mountain Biking, however, you don't need to be a trained athlete to enjoy, the effort remains moderate
- No technical difficulties, on snow-covered slopes or trails
- It is necessary to measure a minimum of 140cm
- I will be there to advise you
- Appointment at 6.30pm in front of the Sport 2000 store of Roche Béranger in Chamrousse 1750
- Return of the ride around 9.30pm
- Meeting at 6pm at Vernon car park in Chamrousse 1650
- Presentation, distribution of e-fatbikes and helmets
- Getting started with bicycles
- Snack around 7.30pm
- Back to the car park around 8.30pm
- Vernon car park, Chamrousse 1650 Le Recoin, under the petrol station
- GPS coordinates: 45°07'24.2 "N 5°52'35.3 "E
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor
- Electric fatbike
- Helmet and headlamps
- To be confirmed