Crossing the Chartreuse, from ledges to ridges
from 320 € / p. from 3 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
Rains and winds have carved the Chartreuse Massif over time. The "sangles", a term associated with the massif and designating its rocky ledges, offer many passages to explore by walking, if you are not too subject to vertigo.
During this 4-day hike, you will follow the "sangles", ridges and uncrowded paths of Chartreuse, and you will discover the astonishing diversity of its terrain, whith alpine meadows, caves, chimneys and rocky passages.
Walking does not necessarily require excellent physical condition, but rather a sure foot in steep passages. Portage is, because of the autonomy (nights in tents), relatively consistent.
- Observation of the fauna (ibex, chamois, raptors ...) and the typical flora of the massif (orchids, lilies, ...)
- Discovery of the Chartreuse Massif through its secret and dizzy routes
- Majestic landscapes, typical of the massif and its diversity: mountain pastures, "sangles" and limestone ridges
- Life in nature and complete immersion in the atmosphere of the massif
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking