Écrins, summits and men (Isère, Hautes-Alpes)
from 480 € / p. from 3 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this 6-days hike with nights in refuges, at the foot of the most beautiful summits of Oisans: Meije, Barre des Écrins, Ailefroide, Pelvoux ...
This journey is oriented towards the history of the conquest of these summits and formerly life in these villages of high mountains. Through these two mixed and indissociable subjects, you will dive into the lifestyle and spirit of the mountaineers of this time. A crossing the massif between La Grave and La Bérarde, to the rhythm of history, stories and encounters with locals.
The walk is difficult, but the portage will be reasonable thanks to the nights in refuges.
- 6 to 7 hours of walking per day
- Limited portage, comfortable nights in refuge or lodge
- Discovery of the atmosphere of the high mountains: landscapes, glaciers, men (guardians of refuge, shepherds, ...)
- Itinerary punctuated by anecdotes about the history of the Écrins Massif: the conquest of the summits, the life in the villages formerly, the legends ...
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking