Ski touring in the fjords of northern Iceland
from 1100 € / p. from 4 to 7 personsInfos & Booking
In the north and in the east of Iceland, from Olafjordur, a small port ideally located, you will discover the best of the peninsula in terms of ski touring!
D1: Flight to Reykjavik then 2 hours drive to reach Valahnukur, our stage for the night.
D2: Early departure for Myrdal glacier (positive elevation of the hike: 1000m).
Drive in the afternoon to Vatna National Park.
D3 to D4: Ski tours from our base camp and up to your wishes.
Then drive to the eastern fjords.
D8 to D12: Discovery of the white treasures of the Trolls peninsula.
D13 and D14: Drive to Reykjavik and return flight.
The price includes
- Organisation and supervision by the mountain guide.
- Safety equipment.
The price does not include
- Flights to Reykjavik.
- Transfers and 4WD vehicle rental.
- Accommodation and meals.
- Insurance and equipment (see pdf file or consult me).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Hotel in Reykjavik and on the road.
- Guesthouse (free management) and hotel in Olafjordur.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking