Ski touring in the Belledonne massif (Savoie)
from 150 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come and explore the northern part of the Belledonne massif, on its Savoie's side, from the village of Saint-Colomban-des-Villards.
Here the possibilities of ascents of summits, passes, tours linking several ascents and descents are multiple, in all directions and of all difficulties. The valleys are perfect for ski touring and offer countless itineraries, each as beautiful as the next.
We will eventually use the ski lifts to make the most of the descents.
If you like this type of escapade, I also propose two-day ski tours in the Chablais and Aravis massif, as well as an unusual ski touring experience in the Aravis or Bornes mountains, with a night in a tepee.
- Day ski touring trips.
- Exploration of the Argentière and Sambuis valleys.
- The possibilities of ascents and routes are numerous and in all difficulties: round trips, loops, couloirs, steep slopes, etc.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Guide's fees ans expenses.
- Equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe, first aid kit, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Saint-Colomban-des-Villards, more or less one hour drive from Chambéry, Albertville or Grenoble.
- Accommodation and meals (dinner, breakfast).
- Ski touring insurance.
- Picnics and snacks.
- Your adapted equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking