Full traverse of the Vercors highlands (Isère, Drôme)
from 320 € / p. from 3 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
Go for four days of walking to cross the highlands of Vercors.
A path off the trails, closer to wildlife, closer to life in the countryside... The walk is not difficult, but full autonomy involves a heavy enough portage.
- Observation of the fauna of the massif (mammals, birds of prey, etc.)
- Discovery of an extremely wild site: the Vercors Park is the largest nature reserve in France
- Walk through extraordinary landscapes: vast plateau of moors and steppes, cliffs, view of the surrounding high mountains
- Route almost exclusively off the trails
- Life in nature
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
Tent and not guarded shelter.
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking