Nordic walking and relaxation stay (Vanoise, Savoie)
from 399 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this Nordic walking program in a guesthouse of character "In the Heart of the Alps", with rooms combining comfort and authenticity, and offering traditional and generous cuisine based on fresh local products.
In Savoie, in the heart of the Haute Maurienne valley and Vanoise, you will enjoy the facilities of the house: spa, Finnish sauna, and group sessions for the practice of relaxation or relaxing massages with Estelle DEHAN, relaxologist sophrologist.
Nordic Walking sessions are based on the well-being, on the fitness and ob the respite of an overworked or stressful daily life with a simple practice in full nature.
The objectives of this stay are:
- Give you the basics to pursue these activities independently in order to have a practice better controlled and fully beneficial to you.
- Respond to each individual's request (individualisation) giving each trainee the means of his own evolution.
- Allow you to focus on yourself to find balance and serenity, thanks to relaxation, breathing, relaxation and stretching.
The price includes
- Half board.
- Lunch for the 1 day outing.
- Nordic walking supervision (4 ½ days and 1 day) by the mountain leader.
- Access to facilities: spa, sauna.
Price for 2 people in shared room: 710€.
The price does not include
- 4 sessions of sophrology (20€).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".<
- Cottage « Au Cœur des Alpes ».
- In single room or double room with shower and wc, in a country farm of the sixteenth century completely ecologically renovated.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking