Safari to discover National Parks and Tanzanian culture
from 1400 € / p. from 1 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
Give yourself the chance to turn your dream into reality and have a memorable African experience. Tanzania is a fascinating safari destination. In one week you will be able to explore the largest parks in Tanzania, observe the animals in their natural surroundings and immerse yourself in this rich culture that I will be happy to share.
Lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards, giraffes, wildebeest, buffaloes, hippopotamuses, zebras, different types of antelopes and gazelles, and rare black rhinos are on the program.
The places visited are many and varied: Tarangire and Serengeti National Parks, Ngorogoro crater, Mto wa Mbu village and Lake Eyesis.
Between forest, plain, savannah and bush you will be amazed by the famous baobabs and acacias of Africa. As close as possible to the Hadzabhe, Datoga and Masai tribes, immerse yourself in the different cultures that make up Tanzania's diversity.
During the safari in the parks and reserves, no portering of personal belongings, thanks to the 4-wheel drive vehicle, the luggage is recovered every night at the bivouac. We drive about 500 km of roads and tracks in the reserves. The vehicle used to reach the various reserves is equipped with water tanks for stewardship and cooking.
We strive to offer you a varied and balanced diet. Meals are prepared by a local cook for the entire stay and you can share real meals from the country.
Programs to discover the Parks and Culture of Tanzania can be very different depending on:
- the number of days available,
- desired visits,
- dedicated budget
I invite you to contact me directly and send me your wishes so that I can establish a program and a personalized quote.
The price includes
- Return transfers from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your hotel
- 2 nights hotel
- Full board
- Mineral water
- Local supervision: cooks, drivers and guides
- Collective camping equipment (tents for 2 people + foam mattress + meal)
- Entrance and accomodation fees in all parks
- 4 wheel drive vehicle with sunroof
Rate according to the program.
The price does not include
- Tanzanian visa
- Tips on site
- Drinks (alcohol)
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Bank charges for international tranfers
- Nights in tents in campsites (sanitary facilities, water points).
- All necessary equipment (except sleeping bag), including cutlery, comfortable foam mattresses and 2-seater igloo tents.
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking