Accrocaving in the "Cuves de Sassenage" (Isère)
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : discovery
from 45 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
With family or friends, discover accrocaving in the "Cuves deSassenage", in the suburbs of Grenoble in Isère.
Accrocaving is a path to discover speleology. It offers an original way to explore the underground world, offering a fun and friendly dimension.
As you progress through the cave, you will enjoy several vertiginous workshops, such as a zip line, a monkey bridge, and others to be discovered...
- Welcome of the group and "dressing" (helmet with lighting, harness and caving suit).
- Walk to the cave (about 10 minutes).
- Accrocaving route.
The price includes
- Technical equipment (suit, harness, helmet with lighting).
- Supervision by the caving instructor.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking