Hiking and dizzy bivouac in Vercors
from 130 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Try a hike and a camp in the middle of the legendary cliffs of Presles, far from the comforts of everyday life, but closer to nature and in a place you would not dare to reach. The view on the cliffs is fabulous, and the clever trip on the ledges is amazing. In the middle of the cliff, you will be at the forefront to observe the fauna, including birds of prey and tichodromous nesting in these environments.
Walking is not difficult but requires a sure-foot and some resistance to vertigo.
- A walk with a small ascending elevation but needing to pay attention where you put your foot
- A bivouac with a breathtaking view of the cliffs
- A friendly moment in a wild and vertiginous place ...
The price includes
- Organization and supervision by the hiking guide
- Dinner and breakfast, with local and/or organic products and/or handmade
The price does not include
- Bivouac equipment, except the camping stove
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking