Mountaineering course in the Mont-Blanc massif
Duration : 2 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : intermediate
from 380 € / p. from 2 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
This mountaineering course in the Mont-Blanc massif (Haute-Savoie) consists of 2 days of immersion from a mountain hut where we will spend the night.
This will be an opportunity to learn or review the different techniques of safety in snow, ice and rock.
If you want to discover and immerse yourself for a longer period of time in the high mountains, but also to apply the techniques you have learned, I also offer a 4-day glacier trek in the Mont-Blanc massif.
- Realization of application outings that we will prepare and elaborate together.
- The exact place and program will be defined according to the conditions, as well as the level and motivation of the participants.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Fees of the guide.
- Loan of equipment necessary to the practice of the activity (except shoes): harness, helmet, ropes, etc.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Chamonix (carpooling possible).
- Accomodation and food.
- Insurance for mountaineering activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In guarded refuge.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking