Animal watching and hiking in Chartreuse (Isère)
from 22 € / p. from 8 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Mountain wildlife is unobtrusive, and if stealth encounters are not uncommon, it is important to choose the observation post and the moment to admire the animals in their environment.
Come to the Chartreuse Massif to learn to wait for them in the right place, and to observe them while respecting their tranquility. The outing will happen at the end of the day / early evening, to enjoy the privileged hours of dusk.
- Meet at 6pm at the sheepfold of Charmant Som (commune of Sarcenas).
- Short walk to the observation site.
- Long sighting / binoculars observation. The approach will be discreet, the wait is possible, and the result is not guaranteed: nature is not revealed on order! The site being however very frequented by the chamois, it is rare not to meet them ...
- Return planned at night (10pm maximum). Bring a torch.
The price includes
- Organization of the outing
- Supervision by the hiking guide
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking