Monteynard footbridges in electric assisted fatbike (Trièves / Vercors)
from 49 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Go for an half-day (morning or afternoon) of power assisted fatbike around Monteynard Lake.
- Lake crossing with the Pass'Express ferry.
- Ride accompanied by a mountain bike instructor.
- Spectacular and unique route on Himalayan footbridge above Drac and Ébron rivers.
- A gentle activity, accessible to the greatest number!
Participants must have already practiced mountain biking however, no need to be trained sportsman to have fun, the effort remains moderate.
The few technical passages on a single track trail for mountain bikers can be bypassed if I feel the need.
- 8.30am (2pm): appointment at the car park of the pier of Treffort (Trièves / Isère, 38650) GPS coordinates: 44 ° 54'25.9 "N 5 ° 40'17.3" E
- Presentation, distribution of power assisted fatbikes, helmets, gloves
- Getting started with bikes
- 9am (3pm): boarding with the mountain bikes on the Mira boat, crossing the Monteynard Lake
- 9.30am (3.30pm): landing
- Ride on the route of the Himalayan bridges.
- End of the tour at 12am/12.30am (5.30pm/6pm) at the departure car park
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor
- Power assisted fatbikes
- Helmet and gloves
- Ferry crossing
The price does not include
- 5€ for the car park
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking