Hiking and abseiling in Saint-Marcellin semi-troglodyte village (Tarn Gorges)
from 37 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
In the Gorges du Tarn, there is a pearl of history and beauty: the village of Saint-Marcellin. You can imagine a semi-troglodyte hamlet partly restored, at the foot of a high wall in ocher colors.
A beautiful walk is wainting for you, between historical relics, abseiling and zip line!
Suspended with the rope, you can enjoy a spectacular view of the circus of Saint-Marcellin. A natural spring makes it possible to cool off beforing explore the hamlet and the traces of the past time.
Apppointment in Saint-Rome-de-Dolan.
- approach walk: 20 minutes
- 2 small abseils
- 1 30 meters high abseil
- 1 80 meters long zip line
- 1 50 meter high abseil
- visit of the village
- 30 minutes of ascending walk back
Approximate duration of the activity: 4h.
Recommended minimum age: 6 years.
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
|Normal||4 people and more|
|40€ / p||37€ / p|
The price does not include
- Transport to Saint-Rome-de-Dolan
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking