Saint-Marcellin "hike-abseil" (Tarn gorges)
from 45 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
In the Gorges du Tarn, there is a pearl of history and beauty: the village of Saint-Marcellin. You can imagine a semi-troglodyte hamlet partly restored, at the foot of a high wall in ocher colors.
A beautiful walk is waiting for you, between historical relics, abseiling and zip line!
Suspended with the rope, you can enjoy a spectacular view of the circus of Saint-Marcellin. A natural spring makes it possible to cool off beforing explore the hamlet and the traces of the past time.
Go to the car park of the hike-abseil of Saint-Marcellin, on the road of the gorges of the Tarn.
- Approach walk: 45 minutes to the semi-troglodytic village.
- Pause in the village.
- 20 minutes of walking to reach the start if the dry canyon.
- 2 small abseils.
- One 30 meters high abseil.
- One 80 meters long zip line.
- One 50 meters high abseil.
- Visit of the village.
- 30 minutes of easy walk back.
Approximate duration of the activity: 5 hours.
Minimum recommended age: 6 years old.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
|Normal price||Price for booking of 4 people and +|
The price does not include
- Transport to Saint-Rome-de-Dolan.
- Foodand drinks.
- Insurance for climbing and associated activities.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking