Multi pitch climbing route course in Buis-les-Baronnies (Drôme)
from 290 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This 3-day course entitled "A path to multi pitch routes" is designed to help you acquire the keys of autonomy in multi pitch route climbing, under the sun and the colours of Buis-les-Baronnies, in the south of the Drôme department. You will discover three different beautiful limestone cliffs throughout the weekend.
A 10% discount is granted for groups of two or three people registering together.
The programme will be adapted to each person's level and expectations and will be worked out together. This allows you to participate a little bit earlier in your stay.
- D1: We will check your rock climbing level and your expectations for this course while exploring the routes of the cliff of Ubrieux, very close to Buis-les-Baronnies.
- D2: Today you will learn how to "set up" anchors in the wall and abseils on 2 pitch routes.
- D3: During this last day you will use the technics learnt the 2 days before. You will enter the world of multi pitch climbing routes to achieve a goal adapted to your level.
Required level: evolve in the 5th grade top rope.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of collective technical equipment (ropes, quickdraws, helmet).
The price does not include
- Transport to Buis-les-Baronnies (carpooling possible from Valence or Die)
- The purchase of food and the preparation of meals (common cash box between participants).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In a nature cottage, close to Buis-les-Baronnies in the Provence side of Drôme.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking