Multi pitch climbing route course in Buis-les-Baronnies (Drôme)
from 290 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This course entitled "A path to multi pitch route" is designed to help you acquire the keys to autonomy in multi pitch route climbing, under the sun and the colours of Buis-les-Baronnies, in the south of the Drôme department. You will discover three beautiful limestone cliffs throughout the weekend.
A 10% discount is granted for groups of 2 or 3 people registering together.
The programme will be adapted to each person's level and expectations and will be worked out together. This allows you to participate a little earlier in your stay.
- A first day where, while exploring the cliff of Ubrieux, we will check your level and your expectations.
- A second day where you will learn how to "set up" anchors in the wall and abseils on 2 pitch routes.
- A third day where we will enter the world of a multi pitch climbing route to achieve a goal adapted to your level.
Required level: evolve in the 5th grade top rope.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of collective technical equipment (ropes, quickdraws, helmet).
The price does not include
- Transport to Buis-les-Baronnies (carpooling possible from Valence or Die)
- The purchase of food and the preparation of meals (common cash box between participants).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In a nature cottage, close to Buis-les-Baronnies.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking