Gentle rock climbing course around Die (Drôme)
from 270 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This 3-day course around Die in the Drôme department is perfect to start climbing in natural site (boulder and cliff).
It is particularly suitable for beginners or indoor climbers who wish to take their first step on the cliff.
A progressive learning, adapted to each, will be done during these 3 days.
The items are: alignment on a hold, breathing, placement and of course the techniques to be autonomous when leading.
It is also a beautiful way to discover the beauty of the region of Die with the colors of autumn.
- A pair of climbing shoes at your size. If you do not have one yet, I have some pairs to lend.
- Clothes adapted to rock climbing.
- A small backpack with a bottle, a jacket and the picnic.
If you are 2 or 3 people interested to register, contact me and we will refine the program by co-building the internship together. A 10% discount will be applied for all three.
D1: We will climb on the beautiful slabs site of Penne-le-Sec.
Ideal for a smooth entry into the activity with climbing volume in well carved slab routes. The opportunity to build your balance on the feet.
D2: Discovery of the Saint-Moirans Gorges site and improvement (breathing and placement).
First indications to optimally use the holds and know how to anticipate.
D3: Climbing day on a nearby cliff to achieve a goal and integrate what has been seen previously.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Technical equipment.
- On-site transports from Die.
The price does not include
- Half board at the gite (48€ the half board x2).
- Picnics (to be planned).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In a beautiful cottage in the south Vercors.
- The meals cooked by Laurence with local and fresh products, will permit recovery and sharing.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking