Snowshoe and fondue day in the Aravis (Savoie)
from 48 € / p. from 4 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
At the foot of the Aravis pyramid, the Mount Charvin, no trace, just silence, virgin snow and the presence of chamois. Go for a majestic snowshoe hike, in a place always enchanting!
This day can also be done ski touring as this is the idea of our "Duo d'en haut": a group of snowshoers and a group of cross-country skiers who all enjoy a fondue!
- Meet at 9am at the departure of the hike.
- End of the day around 4.30pm.
The price includes
- Snowshoeing supervision by the mountai leader.
- Fondue (tasting for the pleasure of hot cheese in the heart of the mountains).
The price does not include
- Transport to th departure of the hike.
- Equipment: snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Your picnic.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking