Snowshoeing and fondue in the Aravis (Savoie)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : intermediate
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Aravis massif offers you a varied and wild space for this easy snowshoeing hike. The Savoyard fondue in the middle of nature facing the imposing landscapes will be a delicious addition to your mini picnic. A hot drink and a sweet will close this greedy pause. Yummy... do you like it ?
It is possible to organize this day for your family or your friends, or just for you.
Do not hesitate to contact me for an outing like this one with dates that suit you!
It is also possible to follow me for a snowshoeing hike in the Aravis massif to meet the winter fauna, but without the fondue. And for the more adventurous, why not try a three-day snowshoeing mini-tour in the Haute-Alpes, between Thabor and Clarée?
- Meet at 10am at the departure of the snowshoeing hike.
- End of the day around 3pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Fondue, a dessert and a hot drink.
The price does not include
- Transport to and grom the departure of the hike.
- Equipment: snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking