Freetour skiing weekend in the Hautes-Alpes
from 325 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Try freetour skiing, a combination of lifts and climbs. It is the solution for a maximum of descents and a total freedom.
Fat skis are welcome for these 3 days in search of the beautiful slopes and the perfect off-piste. The Hautes-Alpes are full of micro and big resorts, according to your desires and the conditions of the moment. Every day, a different spot, a larch forest to trace, a valley to discover ...
The program will be established according to the conditions of the moment and to your desires, the idea being to adapt and to ski the most beautiful lines of the moment, in powder snow valleys, secret larch forests and beautiful corridors.
D1: Appointment in Argentière-la-Bessée at 8.30am. Coffee, safety briefing and departure for the destination of the day, according to conditions and desires of the moment. Freeride and freetour skiing.
D2 and D3: Choice of destinations in common, to choose: Abriès, Serre Chevalier, Vars, Puy-Saint-Vincent, and many other small resorts and secret spots... Rides and climbs until the night push us towards the beer.
End of the stay on Sunday at the end of the afternoon, after the beer.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide specialized in the region
- Collective safety equipment: emergency radio, walkie-talkie, pharmacy, rope, harness
- Transportation on spots for 4 passengers
The price does not include
- Transportation from your home to l'Argentière-la-Bessée
- Half board accomodation
- Your ski passes and those of the guide
- Picnics, drinks and all your personal expenses
- Anything not included in "The price includes"
- La Maison de Joséphine will be your base camp for these two nights (half board): breakfast, good food, sauna, what else?
- The half board rate is 61,50€ for a double room
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking