Hiking and troglodyte bivouac in Vercors
from 130 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come discover the atmosphere of a night in the Vercors Massif at the entrance of a cave, under a large porch, like prehistoric men.
After an easy walk at the foot of the cliff, we will join this wild and unknown cavity in which we will install our bivouac. We will then share an aperitif and a local and/or organic meal. We will take the time the next day to walk around the cave to talk about fauna and flora related to the cliffs.
- Easy hike with a wonderful view
- Wild plants picking for herbal tea
- Visit of the cave and installation of the bivouac
- Small workshop to try to make fire using the method of prehistoric men
- Aperitif and meals based on organic/local products
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Dinner and breakfast
The price does not include
- Loan of equipment
- To be confirmed