Mushing for kid from December to March in Belledonne (Isère)
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
During this half day, the kids will have a real experience in driving their carriage and will discover its functioning and the complicit relationship with the dogs in a team work.
We do not propose to the public to do "sled dogs", or snow or off-snow activities, but to discover the driving of a sled dog team. Historically, the role of sled dog teams was to enable travel and transport in the far north.
This activity for teenagers takes place in Isère, in the north of the Belledonne massif, exactly in the Haut-Bréda valley, above Allevard.
At the beginning of December, karts and scooters can replaces sledges if the snow conditions do not allow to use them. Our activities are thus ensured all year long.
- Meeting at the starting point for a brief briefing: what is a dog sled team, what is the role of each (dogs and musher), how does it work and how does it behave?
- We will then hitch up the dogs and leave for a short ride.
- The course, in the nature, will allow children to handle the team and understand its functioning.
The price includes
- Supervision by the musher.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking