Mushing for kid from April to December in Belledonne (Isère)
from 50 € / p. 1 personInfos & Booking
Introduce your children to mushing!
During this half-day, they will drive a team of sled dogs hitched to a kart, real sleigh on wheels whose practice is however simpler. Far from the « sled dog » cliché, they will live a real experience: work with dogs, the accomplice relationship to accompany them in the effort to move along a very varied path.
In case of warm weather, the outings are done in the morning for obvious reasons of safety for the dogs.
In early April, or early December, if snow conditions allow it, you might use a sled.
This activity for children takes place in Isère in the north of Belledonne massif, exactly in the Haut-Breda valley, above Allevard.
- Welcome on the starting place for a small briefing: what is the dogs team, its functioning and the technique.
- Preparation of the teams, then we leave for a small trip of 1h30 with the dogs, on the trails of the Haut-Bréda valley.
- Several stops will punctuate our outing, in order to relax but also allow contact with the dogs and be able to answer any questions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the musher.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking