Cani hike for kids from April to December in Belledonne Massif (Isère)
from 15 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
It is the most accessible variant of mushing, from the age of 6 or 7 years.
The team consists of a dog harnessed to a cani hiker. During a walk, the kid will be trained by the dog to drive. It is a very good way to understand the complicity between the dog and the driver.
This activity for adults takes place in Isère, in the north of the Belledonne Massif, exactly in the Haut Bréda Valley, above Allevard.
- Meeting at the farm for a brief briefing
- We get equiped and take the dogs in the park
- "Nordic dogs" atmosphere
- We leave for a trip on the paths of the Upper Breda Valley
- Many stops will punctuate our outing, as the goal is not the sports performance
The price includes
- Supervision by the musher
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking