Dog-hike for kid from April to December in Belledonne (Isère)
from 15 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
I offer here the most accessible variant of mushing, from the age of 6 or 7 years.
The team consists of a dog harnessed to a cani-hiker. During the walk, the kid will be trained by the dog to drive. It is a very good way to understand the complicity between the dog and the driver.
This activity for kids takes place in Isère, in the north of the Belledonne massif, exactly in the Haut-Bréda valley, above Allevard.
- Meeting at the farm for a short briefing.
- We get equiped and take the dogs in the park.
- "Nordic dogs" atmosphere.
- We leave for a trip on the paths of the Haut-Breda valley.
- Many stops will punctuate our outing, as the goal is not the sports performance.
The price includes
- Supervision by the musher.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking