Caving tour in the Priest cave (Chartreuse, Isère)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The "Grotte du Curé" or Priest's cave is located in the Guiers Vif gorges, in the Chartreuse massif, upstream from the Pas du Frou. It is an ideal cavity for the initiation, allowing to discover caving in a quite complete way. The progression is varied, with access on handrails, abseils, projections, water sections, narrow passages where you have to sneak, small galleries and large rooms...
From winter to spring, you can admire the stalactites and stalagmites along the way. For sure, this outing will let you unforgettable memories!
- Appointment in front of the tourist office of Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont in the Chartreuse massif (25 minutes from Chambéry, 45 minutes from Grenoble, 1h20 from East Lyon).
- The activity lasts about half a day.
The price includes
- Supervision by the caving instructor.
- The following equipment: harness, helmet with lighting, caving suit.
The price does not include
- Your personal belongings: sneakers, boots or mountain shoes, jogging pants, sweater or fleece jacket, change of clothes for the end of the activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking