Dent de Crolles: Glaz - Annette crossing (Chartreuse, Isère)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go for an exceptional and accessible crossing, going from one end to the other of the Dent de Crolles (Glaz - Annette crossing), beautiful summit of the Chartreuse massif that we often contemplates from the Grésivaudan valley.
You will enter through the Glaz hole and, after a series of abseils and galleries, you will exit in the south face above Saint-Pancrasse and the Plateau des Petites Roches.
This outing also permits to make an initiation to abseils and progression on handrails.
- 1 hour to 1h30 of approach walk to the "Trou du Glaz".
- 6 to 8 hours underground.
- 1 hour walk back to the car park.
The price includes
- Supervision by the caving instructor.
- The following equipment: harness, helmet with lighting, caving suit.
- Collective equipment: waterproofs cans and caving backpacks will be at your disposal for the transport of picnics.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4 and more|
|Price per person||380€||190€||130€||120€|
The price does not include
- Your personal belongings: sneakers, boots or mountain shoes, jogging pants, long-sleeved tee-shirt (avoid cotton and prefer technical clothing), warm sweater or fleece jacket, change of clothes for the end of the activity.
- Lunch: provide compact foods that do not fear shocks (avoid fruits) and water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking