Écouges canyon: full descent (Vercors)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : expert, from 14 years old
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
The Écouges canyon is certainly one of the most prestigious canyons of France, very famous in Rhône-Alpes and in the Vercors massif: it is worth descending it!
The upper part of the Écouges canyon is reserved for the most experienced, already used to rope progression techniques (abseil, handrail ...). Very steep, this section descends through a series of uninterrupted rappels, including a last really spectacular: that of the cascade of 70 meters, which reaches the lower part of the canyon.
The second part of the canyon is more fun and less technical. It is ideal to finish the day gently, in an atmosphere varying between the green of the forest and the blue the meanders carved by the water. With alternating slides, reminders and jumps (not mandatory). It is in a relaxed atmosphere that you enjoy thrills to the end.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- The following equipment: 5mm neoprene wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness and helmet.
- Collective equipment: waterproofs cans and canyoning backpacks will be at your disposal to carry picnics.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4 & more|
|Price per person||380€||190€||130€||120€|
The price does not include
- Personal equipment to provide: swimsuit, sneakers or mountain shoes (shoes that fit well to the feet).
- Lunch: provide compact foods that do not fear shocks (avoid fruits) and water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking