Gournier cave: Chevalier hall (Vercors Massif)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a wonderful caving trail in the Gournier cave, located near Choranche cave in the Vercors Massif.
After crossing the beautiful underground lake Gournier, enjoying the spectacle of the "Salle des Fontaines", covered with natural pools, called "gours" in which crystals have formed, you continue your journey towards the beautiful underground river, that you will go up to the Chevalier Hall.
The price includes
- Supervision by the caving instructor
- The following equipment: harness, helmet with lighting, caving suit
- Collective equipment: waterproofs cans and caving backpacks will be at your disposal for the transport of picnics
|Number of people||1||2||3||4 and more|
|Price per person||480€||240€||160€||120€|
The price does not include
- Your personal belongings: sneakers, boots or mountain shoes, jogging pants, long-sleeved tee-shirt (avoid cotton and prefer technical clothing), warm sweater or fleece jacket, change of clothes for the end of the activity
- Lunch: provide compact foods that do not fear shocks (avoid fruits) and water
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking